How to tell if my pipe can be repaired or replaced?
Experiencing problems regarding water supply has never been easy for anyone. So if you notice the following signs, please contact a professional to get your pipes repaired or replaced immediately.
• If you leak your pipes, try to get it repaired immediately before it gets out of hand.
• Always check the color of your water. Discolouration means rust, which means there are rust and corrosion in your pipes.
• Higher water bill
• If your water bill spikes without any apparent reason, check for any hidden leaks. If there is no problem with the main supply, contact a plumber to get your pipes checked.
• Stains on the walls or floor under the pipes are a visible sign that your pipes need to be replaced.
• In addition to discolouration, if water has an unpleasant smell, contact someone immediately.
• Change in the water pressure is another obvious sign to look out for if the pressure decreases significantly.
Avantel Plumbing Drain Cleaning and Water Heater Services of Nashville TN